Welcome

Welcome to my first and only blog page! This will be a mixture of content for things relating to my YouTube channel, and things I'm doing in here for my media productions class which is where I created this. For you viewers on Youtube, I hope you enjoy the new way to stalk me, and for my fellow classmates, I hope you enjoy my work! :)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ted Talk 2.

Who gave the talk?
Jeremy Gilles

What was subject and summary?
It was about having a day have a full global 24 hours of peace. Coincidentally the date chosen was September 21, and is supposed to be a global holiday type of manor. In afganistan their day of peace, there was a 70% reduction of violence , so he figured if he can drop it that much there, he can do it world wide.

Did you learn something from the talk?I learned that it's apparently possible to create peace and hopefully it could last longer than just for a day.


Did the talk make you think or change your mind?
It made me think that it's odd that I've never heard of today being a day of peace. Also it made me think of all the possibilities of change in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment