Welcome

Welcome to my first and only blog page! This will be a mixture of content for things relating to my YouTube channel, and things I'm doing in here for my media productions class which is where I created this. For you viewers on Youtube, I hope you enjoy the new way to stalk me, and for my fellow classmates, I hope you enjoy my work! :)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

LIFE.

This is going to sound overly cliche with the fact that I'm just a 16 year old girl, but the most important thing in my life is my bestfriend/boyfriend , Will. Once we met we instantly became best friends. From the start I knew he never would of imagined seeing us where we are today, but I always thought he was the most adorable thing ever and knew I wanted to try things out. After a few months of being best friends, we became more than friends on May 4, 2010 and have been a couple ever since. I'm a really shy girl and usually don't interact with people but something about him made me come out of myself and I've always been very open with him. I've never gotten so close to someone so quickly and I've never met anyone whose loved me as much as he does. He understands me, he gets me and listens and shows me unconditional love everyday. I don't know how I became so lucky. He's become my outlet to life. We're so right for eachother, and it's honestly like we're meant to be. I know I'll never find anyone who's a better match for me. We go together so simply. We've never gotten into a fight, we can spend hours together and ever get bored, we have never been mad at eachother, we're inseprable, we're the best friends ever, laugh constantly about everything and again,  I'm going to sound cliche... buuuuuuuut I must say... we're perfect.  <3




No comments:

Post a Comment